I thought I would update everyone on what is going on in my life. I figured I would start with my pregnancy!! For the past 7 1/2 months I have been loving being pregnant. Travis and I are expecting a baby boy on January 14. We are both so excited to be parents and I can't wait to hold my little guy for the first time. I decided to post pictures of some of the months and how my belly has grown. I just hope that when the time comes to be in labor that it will go as easy as my pregnancy has. Oh and just so you all know his name will be Carter David Casperson.

I am 15 weeks pregnant. So almost 4 months

My sister in-laws wedding almost 5 months pregnant.

When we recieved our crib I told travis we had to put it up right away. I was still only about 5 1/2 months pregnant but I like to be prepared. Travis was a pro and had to show off his guns. We got it up in no time and I love it!! I will have to post pictures later of the bedding. It's camo of course. :)

Travis and I went up to Logan to take pictures of my brother and sister in-law and their beautiful kids. So I made my sister tag along and help me get some pictures of Travis and I. She did and amazing job! I can't wait to have her take more when I am about ready to pop.

I am 24 weeks in this picture. I love how I still don't have to wear maternity pants yet. :)

And this is the last picture I have taken. I am 29 weeks and ready to be done. To bad I still have 2 1/2 months left. I just want Carter to be here! Sorry it took so long to post this on my blog I am just not good at keeping up. I will try to be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment