I figured I would dedicate this to our family farm we have going on out here in Plain City. We now have 14 animals and one cat who is pregnant. I love animals so this is awesome for me. Travis however says I have to give most of the cats away. I have no idea why I mean I am fine being overrun by cats and dogs and horses and rabbits. :) I don't see a problem with that at all. But I guess I have to make the husband happy so soon we will be giving some kittens away. (So Jenny be ready for a meow to come from your birthday present!)
This is Tilly our wonderful Heeler! She is our first animal and we love her to death!
This is Dude MY horse!
Chesney our first cat is still pregnant but she should have them in a week or two! (I will post pictures when she has them!)
This is a picture of Camoa when she was pregnant. She is now a proud mom of 5 kittens!




These are Travis Mandarins! The boy who is up on top usually looks a lot better so I will have to post another one in the future! They are fun to have around even though I am jealous that then whole pen looks better then my yard! They have a pond lined with rocks, grass, trees, pretty much everything my yard needs! But its ok maybe one day my yard will look that good!
Finally this is Zelda "Z" for short. She is crazy and never stops moving. All our animals are so fun and they make life more interesting.



I love all your animals, i would probably have that many too if i could! I just have a dog but she is busy enough for now.
ReplyDeleteOh, I want one of the yellow ones. Unless they are boys.
ReplyDeleteSounds like there is never a dull moment! Which is the way it should... Really cute blog and post! =)
ReplyDelete