Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

So since I am finally taking time to update my blog I figured I bet get caught up on everything so I will start with Halloween and hopefully keep up. I talked Travis into going to Thriller this year with my two friends Rachel and Tabby and their family. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go again! Then we had people over on the 30th to carve pumpkins, eat pizza, and play this game called rabbids on the Wii. Sorry there aren't any pictures of the guys, us girls were left to carve the pumpkins alone while they played the Wii all night long. I had these shirts left over from last year so I had to put them on the kittens! They loved every second of it can't you tell. I am not one to dress up my animals but when it comes to Halloween I have to!

Me and my amazing pumpkin! I am pretty proud of the awesome job I did on it! I think this is where I finally found my artistic talent that everyone said I should have passed down to me from my dad.

Rachel and Melissa were good sports. Rachel gutted out her first pumpkin I was very proud of her.
Here are our pumpkins all done and glowing. We were very proud of the work we all did!

I am so excited for next year. I can't wait to find the perfect costume for Carter. I better start looking now so I can get ideas. If you haven't guessed already I LOVE this holiday!




1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! Halloween is SO much fun!! You're so cute pregnant! I can't believe you're going to have a little baby soon! So crazy! But SOOOO fun!! I hope things are going great for you guys and everything goes super with the rest of the pregnancy/delivery!

    ReplyDelete