Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Tree

For our date night one night we decided to put up our Christmas tree. Travis was a huge help and the cats.... well not so much! Camoa found her new favorite place to play and found these shiny objects that were now new toys for her. If you look closely at the tree you will find something hidden in it.







This is a close up of the first picture. Any time we would try and take her out of the tree she would get a death grip and almost kill you for even thinking about taking her out.



Chesney however is a great cat and has yet to climb in the tree. She just sits back and watches Camoa get in trouble. Oh did I mention I taught Chesney how to shake! Yes I taught my cat how to shake pretty amazing if you ask me. I will show whoever doesn't believe. Anyways can't wait for Christmas to come and see all the surprises I have in store.



2 comments:

  1. your cat is creeping me out in that first picture. maybe when she dies travis can stuff her and you can use her for decoration every year. I'm just teasing, that's disturbing:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so cute!! What a great date night! Decorating the tree together is so much fun. And I am very impressed that your cat can shake. It proves cats ARE smart like I thought-everyone says they are not.

    ReplyDelete