Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas

For our Christmas this year it was a lot less crazy. We decided to wait and have Christmas with my sister and her family and my dad on Jan. 2nd so We got to spend a lot more time with my mom and Travis family. I like when Christmas is on more than one day it makes things so much better. We got great presents from everyone and saw the cutest Disney movie The Princess and the Frog. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!



Travis got new cowboy boots and some hunting stuff I hope you had a great Christmas babe.

Travis surprised me with this shelf for our bathroom! It looks great and I can't wait to get cute stuff to put it on. I also got a Cricut that I love and will use all the time!


We went to see the lights in SLC they were so pretty but it didn't seem like there were as many as there normally is. Still a fun date and we will probably keep going every year.

My new baby Niece, yes I said niece! Finally we have a girl in the family and she is such a cute one too!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun hanging with you guys last night.

    You have it easy, I used to do three grandma's my parents and then head off to dad's that night. It is much nicer to spread it around.

    ReplyDelete