I have some of the cutest nephews ever! It gives me hope that my kids will be way addorable too! For my birthday my sister her husband and the 3 little guys came down to celebrate. I took them on a ride on Dude and they had a blast. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures but my sister got some great ones I will have to get from her.

Nathan, Owen, and Holden

I also figured since I was posting pictures of my nephews I would post this ones form Holdens 7th birthday. 7 I can not believe he is that old already! Wow how time flys by. I got him the Operation game thinking he would only be 6 this year and it ended up being the best present Owen his younger brother got!


Owen and Nathan

We gave Nathan his own cupcake and he went crazy. I love this picture because it shows what he would look like with a mustache.
Aw, how cute. In case I never get your pictures to you I have uploaded some of them to flickr. Just go on flickr and do a search for hojawn. I think that should work. If not, I'll get on the ball and send them to you.
ReplyDelete