Sunday, April 26, 2009
Bath Time
I have always wondered if cats really don't like water. When we got our new kitten she didn't smell that great so we decided to give her a bath. Surprisingly she sat in the water and didn't fight me at all. I wore gloves just in case she started to attack but she did so well. Whoever said cats don't like water was clearly lying. Unless I have a cat that is different, I am ok with that though. Tilly however usually stays in the bath but fights you more than its worth. Next time with her it will be a hose that will clean Tilly.
I think Chesney really enjoyed this bath! ha ha

Such a cute little thing when she is wet. It was really funny to watch. She kept shaking her paws when she would walk.
Tilly is fine in the bath tub when its not hot hot water. Long story but i felt really bad getting mad at her for not staying in. Little did I know the water was burning hot. Now I make sure its warm almost cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've been busy! Can't wait to see you guys next week. Should be fun.
ReplyDeleteCute cat,dog and blog! These are fun once you get going. I'm glad you started one.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute! You have been busy!Those pictures of your cat make me laugh so hard!
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica this is Jessica, Jordan's wife, I was just wondering if it was ok to add you to our blog? feel free to check it out www.jordanjessica.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteCute Blog!!! It was exciting seeing you had a blog!! I love you're cat and dog....so cute!!
ReplyDelete