On Easter weekend we went up to Pocatello for the Dodge rodeo. We went with Bonnie, Dave, Jess, Eric, Liz, JD and Hadlee. Travis and I went up the friday before with JD and Hadlee and went to Lava Hot Springs and went swimming. Our hotel was not the nicest to say the least. Just enough room for a bed and JD and Hadlee had no cable tv. They complained to the front desk and at 8:00 am the guy knocked on his door to give him a 10% off his next visit. They declined it, I mean who comes to your door at 8:00am. It was not the best stay any of us have had but the hot springs felt so good. We then met up with the rest of the gang and hit up some shopping then went to the rodeo. It was a really good rodeo and We can't wait to go again next year!
I am 23 years old. I have been married to my best friend for 3 years. Our little boy Carter is now a year old, and we love being parents. I hope you like my blog and it keeps you up to date on what is going on in our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment