Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter with the Casperson's

Easter was a lot of fun this year! usually its just coloring eggs and get a DVD. This year however we were able to go to Grandma and Grandpa Casperson's house and they got set apart to go on a Mission. Then we were able to watch all the little kids go crazy and find the eggs. I slacked again on taking pictures of our own Easter but I will be a lot better next year. We did decorate eggs but I forgot to take pictures. I love watching little kids find eggs and I can't wait until they are my kids so for now I am taking pictures of the nephews. Kort went crazy when they told the kids they could go look for eggs.
Cody was really good at finding the hidden eggs. Of course with Eric and Liz's help.

Cutest picture of the day! Trey and Cody had so much fun that day!
Eric, Liz and Cody looking at what they found.

No comments:

Post a Comment