I have decided I need to start blogging a lot more. There are so many things to blog about now. Carter is getting so big! He is now 6 months old and has such a fun personality! We have been really busy trying to spend as much time together. We have now been to the pool 3 times and he has so much fun. At first he doesn't like the cold water but he gets used to it and then loves every second of it. This is a picture of him in his swim wear. He is getting so big! He is such an amazing baby and I love him so much. This is just the start of many more blogs to come! I am going to try to keep up to date on things. I know I have said that many times before but this time I really am. I want to look back and kinda keep an online journal so I can remember things.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment