Friday, September 2, 2011

My new hobby!

So I have been kinda busy lately creating wonderful things out of old furniture. I found this blog and I was inspired to refinish furniture! I love it so far and it is so fun when I find furniture that I know will look amazing after I fix it up. I have also learned that I should probably find more furniture before I sell my old stuff. Why you ask? Because I have been living without a dresser for over 2 months and I am sick of my clothes being on the floor. My husband suggested buying just a basic dresser but I said no I have to find one I can refinish. So here are my projects I have done so far. My turquoise night stand is my favorite by far!! I have also been doing mirrors and stuff but I didn't really take pictures of those.
















1 comment: