Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bachelorette party/IFLY

For Karissa bachelorette party we decided to do something a little different. No crazy parties or crazy gifts just some intense flying. Travis was able to be our instructor and even though Karissa was scared to death I think in the end we all had a really good time! After all the flying we were able to go to Iggys for some dinner and advice before the big day. I love both my best friends and I am so happy for both of them!




So much fun with all of us and it was even better that Travis got to fly with us.




For Karissa's first time she was a pro!
Rachel was a little crazy in there. Definitely made Travis work when she rolled over on him a couple times. She got the hang of it and had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment